Current Employment Opportunities
The Madeline Centre, Inc. looking for professional qualified staff, who can provide the quality of services the Madeline Centre is known for. For your convenience you may apply online using our electronic application process or you can download our employment application (pdf) file to fax or mail.
Current Mental Health Supports Counselor Positions:
Lynchburg and surrounding counties
Current Intensive In-Home Counselor Positions:
- Danville/Pittsylvania County
- Lynchburg surrounding counties
- Prince Edward/Charlotte Counties
Autism/ In-Home Counselor Positions:
1. Lynchburg and surrounding counties
3. Martinsville/ Henry/ Franklin counties
The Hiring Process:
- Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and application to Justin Berkley, Administrative Director. In their resumes, applicants should highlight their Bachelor’s level degree or higher in a human services field and their clinical experience working with children, who have a mental health diagnosis.
- Qualified applicants will be invited to a pre-interview information session to discuss the nature of the work performed at the Madeline Centre and our current staffing needs. Information sessions are typically held in the afternoon and last approximately 1.5 hours.
- Individual interview times will be scheduled at the end of each information session and hiring decisions will be made after our in-person interviews.
*On rare occasion, we have performed phone interviews for applicants who were not able to attend information sessions.
Application packets can be forwarded electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications can also be faxed to our main office at (434) 239-0181.